I discovered a UFO Challenge on Judy Laquidara’s blog and decided to join. So, here are my 12 UFOs (in no particular order):
- Dear Jane quilt – 47 blocks and 56 triangles left to do. This is being sewn by hand in Civil war reproduction prints (sorry, no picture).
- Civil War “Jane” – only 98 more blocks to go. This is also done in Civil War reproduction fabrics and sewn by hand. One day it will cover our bed at Civil War reenactments.
- Red, White and Blue full-size quilt. Needs to be quilted.
- Alter/lengthen sleeves on Civil War work dress.
- Add trim to Civil War dress for Kathy. Finished most of the other work on this dress.
- Remove trim and fix neckline, then make new trim for Civil War sheer dress (hopefully before summer!).
- Finish cutting out pieces and start sewing on Second Hand Clothes quilt. Using Civil War reproduction fabrics and sewing by hand. Now that I found the background fabric, I can get working on it.
- Pink, Purple and green doll quilt.
- Make clothes for Civil War reproduction doll. She’s been nekkid for far too long!
- Quilt Christmas table topper.
- Finish quilting mini scrap quilt.
- Applique stars on bib of secessionist apron. Then finish assembly. Sorry, no picture of this one.
Well, that’s the list of projects I’ve already started. What is blatantly missing are all the projects I have floating around in my head. Or the ones that I have yet to come up with this year. But I have high hopes.